MAUI THE MAGNIFICENT!

MAUI THE MAGNIFICENT

Our class are starting to really give their all during our Production sessions.
We have a very talented group of dancers and actors, 
and we even have class members who are part of the the main cast.
Several students (who do not have main cast parts) have been selected for speaking lines too! 
Go Room 14!
We even managed to keep our sense of focus on Movie, PJs and Popcorn Day.
See us in action below learning our moves from the very talented Patrice...











Comments

  1. This has been fun! We need to do it in the next 2 years.I can not wait till we go live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are going to nail our dance. I love doing our dance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. practicing Maui the magnificent is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was awesome when we where practising our Maui the Magnificent dance with Patrice. The part I liked best is when we did our acting with Patrice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In two years I'm going to be at a different school so I'm probably doing another production there and I'm going to miss Patrice SO MUCH!!!I really liked the warm up dance and our eagle dance because it made me feel energetic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts