HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Room 14 are celebrating their Mothers for Mother's Day...

Jamie: 
My Mum is always there when I need her. 
She lends me money when I don't have any to buy something...

Madison: 
My Mum surprises me by tidying my room. 
She is really lovely and kind!

Dency: 
My Mum is a good cook, she makes really nice cup cakes and cakes. 
She's nice and kind! 

Lucy:
My Mum is awesome because she helps me when I get stuck with problems.
She shares most of the same interests as me.

Olivia;
My Mum makes yummy dinners for us every night.  She does my homework with me.
She is kind and helpful always.

Zurich:
My Mum takes me to lots of fun places like the movies and Memorial Park.
She is funny because she makes adult-type jokes!

Logan:
My Mum is a generous, kind woman.
She gives us treats a lot so we are very lucky...

Brydie: 
My Mum takes my sister and me to fairs and other fun places.
She is is funny because she makes funny stories up!

Jack:
I am thankful that my Mum gives me good dinners such as butter chicken.
My Mum makes great jokes that are funny!

Tai: 
I am thankful that my Mum makes yummy dinners every night like nachos.

Fergus:
My Mum plays fun games with me! She gives me lots of cuddles...

George:
I am grateful that my Mum washes my dirty clothes and folds them for me.
She does not get easily 'angriafied' (my word).

Taj:
My Mum does all the washing and helps me with things.
She is nice and only sometimes a little angry...

Sierra:
My Mum always encourages me to try new things!
She is very friendly and generous..

Dallas:
My Mum always makes my lunch in the morning each day.
She is fun, kind and caring...

Mia:
My Mum encourages me when I don't want to do things.
She is funny, kind and caring!

Yumin:
Mum always cares about me when I am upset.
She growls me and my little brother when we fight!

Tom:
She is kind if I am hurt.
She is fun, caring and helpful!

Jake:
I appreciate my Mum drives me to cricket all the time!
She makes everyone laugh...

Dylan:
My Mum always does baking for us. I love her brownies!
She never ever makes us do too much hard work.

Andre:
My Mum does nearly all the house work for us!
Also she lets me bake pancakes on my own...

Bella V:
My Mum spoils me by buying me nice things.
She makes me laugh when I am hurt and she is fun to hang out with!

Alex:
My Mum shows me how to make dinner.
She doesn't get angry much as she stays calm!

Georgia:
She makes us lots of treats such as cookies and muffins.
If I have a problem she always helps me with it.

Kylah:
My Mum always helps me when I am down.
Whatever I try out for she is happy for me to go for it!

Bella M:
My Mum is the best as she spoils me.
She comes up with very creative ideas to help me!

Ava:
My Mum is the best and I could never leave her alone!
She gives me warm hugs!

We certainly have very talented mothers who can bake and clean to a high standard, 
who also are very kind and caring, who almost never get angry...
Aren't you a lucky bunch Room 14?

















Comments

  1. This is awesome, we are so lucky to have such thoughtful loving children :) Jamie's Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful thought about their mom! And it make me look back. I love Yumin.💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly these very clever kids are very perceptive! Well done all the great mums out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the message, they are so sweet and a delight to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mum doesn't think she takes us to fairs and other fun places very often or that she makes up other funny stories but we know she does!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts